Re: Azo/Morse printer

From: Dan Smith, Photographer (shooter@brigham.net)
Date: 04/05/00-09:35:06 PM Z

. There is
> > >a lot of 5 x 7 Azo (15 years old there as well. Can I assume it will
> > still be good? Thanks for any
> > >answers to these questions.
> > >
> > >Janet Neuhauser

I have made a number of prints, NO FOGGING or problems, with a few boxes of
Azo paper that expired in 1976. I recently got it from someones attic here
in Brigham City, Utah. He had been an Air Force photographer years ago & it
was in the estate stuff I got when he passed away last year.

I have processed it in Amidol, Ethol LPD and Dektol and all work just fine
with the paper.

dan smith