Photo info for Amsterdam

From: Gary Miller (gmphotos@earthlink.net)
Date: 04/05/00-11:13:29 PM Z

I am trying to plan a trip to Amsterdam, probably during the summer. While
I am there I would like to do some studio photography. I would appreciate
any information about rental studio space, renting camera equipment,
securing models, and any photographers that I could contact there to help me
find these things. Please email off list at my address below. Thank you
for all the help.

Gary Miller
gmphotos@earthlink.net