Re: liquid light on eggs

From: Campos & Davis Photos (photos@campos-davis.co.uk)
Date: 04/06/00-01:33:50 PM Z

Of course the problem could be with a particular emulsion.
Who cares where a good product is made.
Having tried all the emulsions currently available in the UK I can say
that the SE1 bromide emulsion is the fastest and most contrasty I have
tried. There are several other companies selling the same emulsion
under different names but none as cheap as the SE1 brand.

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road
London N10 2BT - UK
Tel: + 44 181 883 8638