Re: it's not the topic, off or on.... it's -

From: Editor - P.O.V. Image Service (editor@p-o-v-image.com)
Date: 04/06/00-08:30:06 PM Z

Les Newcomer wrote:

> > ... It's the MEGABYTES -- One message came in to the list today as a
> > 62,000 K attachment
>

> A 62 megabite file? Where? I missed it.

Somehow, I think Judy meant 62k... i.e. 62000 bytes...

Just a guess...

Unless Judy's ISP or Mac is expanding e-mail files by a ratio of 1000 to
1... As I think I would have noticed a 62 mB file myself..

BTW: Judy, you realize by using a Mac and making that error, you are
helping maintain the public's perception of artists as
technically/technologically unschooled... LOL
Sorry, I couldn't resist...

Best wishes...

And your point is taken...

I've gotten some huge posts myself...

Keith

--
{       The views expressed in the preceding are those of the        }
{       author, alone, and  are neither the responsibility of,        }