Pyrocat-HD

From: Darlington Media Group (postmaster@mediaworkshop.demon.co.uk)
Date: 04/09/00-04:31:49 AM Z

Hi Sandy,

Yesterday evening, I tried your Pyrocat-HD developer, using semi-stand
agitation technique, with Bergger BFP 10x8 film using tray development. The
stain was indeed as you predicted in your article in P.F. however, I did
experience some streaking in the shadow areas of the negative (large areas
of approx zone II background)

I developed the negative emulsion side down as per the usual
recommendation. Perhaps this could be the cause of the problem?

I would very much appreciate your thoughts and possible remedies for this
problem.

                Many thanks ......... Tony McLean.

Why not take a look at the latest issue of Camera & Darkroom magazine?
http://www.camera-and-darkroom.co.uk