Re: Kodak Azo Paper Question

From: Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Date: 04/08/00-11:06:18 PM Z

I use it for the range of dark, black tones. I photograph lots of forest
and dark scenes. My friends see me as a kind of 'dark person' and the blue
black of the Azo with Amidol (27.4g SOD Sulfite + 11.7g Amidol) is my cup of
tea.

Hmmm, I think I'll try a cup of tea with the 12"Dagor and see if you can
read the leaves.

S. Shapiro, Carmel, CA