Re: Pd exhibit

From: Sil Horwitz (silh@earthlink.net)
Date: 04/09/00-12:38:15 PM Z

At 2000/04/09 07:48 PM +0500, Farah wrote:
>Nope ! from my end of the world it does not work too ?????????

>| >The listed URL doesn't seem to work. Is it correct?

It depends on the browser program. The header information of the URL is not
in strict HTML format and needs to be corrected. Netscape seems to have no
trouble with it, except to print out the offending lines at the top of the
screen. The source program should be revised to make it compatible with all
browsers.

There is also a problem with the pages in that some do not have an option
to return to other pages, and the "Back" button on the browser must be
used, which is unacceptable for good Web etiquette!

Personally, I was unhappy there weren't more pictures. I particularly would
have liked to see one of the panoramas. This could have been especially
effective using the horizontal scrolling technique created to show the
"Picture Gallery" at:
         http://www.psa-photo.org/pixglry6.htm
(I can be contacted at the webmaster address shown below if interested in
more explicit details of the technique.)

<<sil>>
<silh@psa-photo.org>
<webmaster@psa-photo.org>
Sil Horwitz, FPSA