RE: colour neg scan

From: Art Kerbs (akerbs@andresimaging.com)
Date: 04/11/00-10:28:05 AM Z

Dear Dan, Not only a gray scale but color bars (cmyrgb) Gray scale for
gradation, contrast color balance and color bars to correct the color. note
(different that color bal.) you can also if useing b/w film use the color
bar and filter so the rgb are even den.
and it is not a "old" way of setting up a system, It's the only way!! If
the org. is shot correcly, use standard scanning set up, very little Photo
Shop required.
Art Kerbs