colour neg scan

From: Moulay (ouazzani@worldnet.fr)
Date: 04/10/00-10:12:32 PM Z

hi all,

really need help !
hope it's not off topic

I have a big problem in scanning some Konica VX100 colour negatives, I have
never scanned any colour negs, I discovered it is really difficult, i get
blue or green colour. I am using a studio scan II si with transparency
module.

The problem is that the FotoLook program does not have a profile for this film.
Believe it or not, no help from Konica or Agfa they are just bunch of wankers !
At least in France !

Well of course I think I can make a calibration for this film, but I don't
know how many days or weeks it will take me.

So your help is greatly needed.

thanks
moulay