Re: Wynstone Vellum

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 04/16/00-09:02:16 PM Z

Bob, While I have not tried to dry that particular paper, I would not
let it completely dry with it being between a cold press that has smooth
paper. I use this technique when I dry Beinfang. I'll put it on a
sheet of glass and air dry it to damp and then place it between two
sheets of smooth paper with weight. After it has dried, I'll then place
it in the dry mount press on a low heat - 120F and then place in back
into a cold press.

Ej Neilsen

--
Eric J. Neilsen