Wynstone Vellum

From: Bob Parker (photobob124@yahoo.com)
Date: 04/16/00-06:53:53 PM Z

I recently tried to flatten a PT/PD print I made on
Wynstone Vellum. I placed it in my Seal Drymount
press, between release sheets of release paper and 2
pieces of cardboard as I normally so for my silver
prints. The initial dry print was quite crinkly, adn
when I removed it from the drymount press, the Vellum
had an interesting alligator texture, but it was not
smooth. I was once told by Kerik that it is a hard
paper to smooth out. I wonder if anyone has had any
experience with this paper and how to smooth it after
drying?

Bob Parker