Re: Old glass negatives

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 04/17/00-03:01:31 PM Z

I'd recommend contact printing them to start. You could do
it without setting up the enlarger, but you would need trays
for developing the contact prints? Scanning them can be a
reasonable facsimile if you have a good scanner.

Or, if the negatives aren't huge, it probably wouldn't be
that expensive for a lab to do it for you.

Then, evaluate the contact prints.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer