Re: Wynstone Vellum & wrinkles

From: Bob Parker (photobob124@yahoo.com)
Date: 04/18/00-12:09:37 AM Z

Eric,
First I want to say, thanks to everyone for thier
ideaas advice. I will try the ideas presented when I
get more time in the darkroom. I have a bunch of old
European and American glass negs from 1890's thru
1920's that I'd love to print on the Wynstone Vellum
if possible.

area of the paper. It was a sheet of about8x10 with
an image area 3.5 x 5 inches. he image area as well
as the borders of the vellum had the alligator
texture.

Bob