soft lenses/ Jay Allen

From: Les Newcomer (lnphoto@ismi.net)
Date: 04/18/00-12:38:34 PM Z

          I just picked up this month's View camera Magazine (the same
with the Azo article) and noticed an article
about soft focus and portrait lenses by Jay Allen. He mentions he has a

book out called "Portrait, Soft-Focus Lenses of the Past. But I haven't

been able to find it at Border's or at Amazon.

Does anybody no Jay Allen or where I might find his book?

Les