Re: soft lenses/ Jay Allen

From: Tillman Crane (tillman@softsolutions.com)
Date: 04/18/00-02:45:47 PM Z

> I just picked up this month's View camera Magazine (the same
>with the Azo article) and noticed an article
>about soft focus and portrait lenses by Jay Allen. He mentions he has a
>
>book out called "Portrait, Soft-Focus Lenses of the Past. But I haven't
>
>been able to find it at Border's or at Amazon.
>
>Does anybody no Jay Allen or where I might find his book?
>
>Les

Les i just ordered a copy of the book from jay Allen. Here is his address
and email.
tillman crane

From: JayAllen0000@webtv.net (Jay Allen)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:27:12 -0500 (EST)
To: tillman@softsolutions.com
Subject: Re: book

Jay Allen
1526 S. New Jersey Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46225

There are a few books left from the last printing. I print only 50 at a
time, because this is a very specialized subject.

                                   Jay Allen

Come see my home page.