Re: Old glass negatives

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: 04/18/00-09:50:30 PM Z

AT the museum we store the glass negative's in archival seamless envelopes that have flaps that unfold. We buy them from Light Impressions www.lightimpressionsdirect.com
item #2260 seamless envelopes.
I allways worry about droping one of them a bet of a nightmare. If it is of historically impotance we make sure we have a archival print and a copy neg of that print.
If you do not want to keep them all you might think of giving them to a local museum or
historical society they do not have to be a work of art for a historical society just
moment of time. I was printing some today Centeral Park 1903
James Romeo ----- Original Message -----