Re: alt photo mailing list

From: stan johnson (sjohnson@gwi.net)
Date: 04/23/00-09:20:01 PM Z

** Reply to note from Stephane Boyer <sboyer@colba.net> Sun, 23
Apr 2000 22:46:14 -0400
> I myself have been trying to unsubscribe to NO effect.
>
> the list processor simply does'nt recognise me as a member of the
> list.

Have you perchance changed your email address? I recall getting very
frustrated one time when trying to unsub, forgetting that my provider
had changed my domain name. And of course I had changed it in the
settings of my mail program. The listserver didn't recognize the name it
was given in the header of my note as being that of a subscriber, so it
kept telling me that I couldn't unsub because I wasn't subscribed...
[The old address still worked, so I kept getting the mail traffic, which
was addressed to it.]

stan

--
Stan Johnson