Re: re festival

From: Galina Manikova (galina@online.no)
Date: 04/24/00-02:37:44 PM Z

Dear Pete,

how are you ?

What is going on ?

I could not be sure why I got this message and what is the meaning of it.

Could you be so kind and drop me a line or two ?

Sam has cancelled his course and I am worried about yours.

Are you coming ?

Have you got enough students this year ?

I have only five for the moment, but they usually pop up at the last moment
anyway.

So I am planning to be there from June 30 to July 8.

Keep me oriented.

Best regards,

Galina.

>Dear Janet.
>>>We're all too human. Forgive yourself. I've seen much worse happen. Enjoy
>the day.
>Janet

Galina Manikova,
"The alternative alternative", Oslo.