Platypus 2000

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 04/26/00-01:32:29 PM Z

I've just posted the details on Platypus 2000 on our web site at:

www.bostick-sullivan.com

We've had numerous inquiries about Platypus so I have a feeling it will be
a great event this year. APIS will be next year. APIS this year will be in
Bath England and that looks like a bang up event as it is tied in with
PhotoHistorica 2000.

We've also moved so don't go to the old house. The new owners are nice
folks but probably won't be prepared to entertain 100+ people on that
Sunday. The new house is quite a bit more spacious so the print viewing
won't be as cramped as it was before.

There is directions to the new house on the web site so check that out for
the address etc.

--Dick Sullivan

Note address change!
Please change your address book to richard@bostick-sullivan.com