book recommendation

From: John Richardson (jrplatinum@earthlink.net)
Date: 04/26/00-04:28:03 PM Z

In the second half of last year someone on the list recommended a book
which had something to do with shame, guilt, or why some people are
embarrassed to receive gifts. I tried unsuccessfully to locate this in
the archive. Does anyone know the title and author?

Regarding exposure time vs. distance with U.V. lights - I recently
halved my printing distance - from 12 inches to 6 inches, expecting the
inverse square law to shorten my exposusre times. This is with 8 48
inch BL tubes. Printing times are exactly the same!

Thanks,

John Richardson