Re: inverse square law

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 04/27/00-11:32:46 AM Z

This is very interesting and something I had previously not
understood, though I was intuitively aware of the effect from
practice in dealing with changes of distance in the 2-5 inch range.
However, since the inverse square law does not apply, what does?
Would I be safe to assume the same exposure with a bank of 8 - 4 foot
bulbs at 2 inches from negative as with the bulbs at 8 inches, or
12-20 inches from the negative

Sandy King