Spirits of Salts

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 04/28/00-10:26:51 PM Z

I've been recommending Webb & Reed's book "Spirits of Salts, a working
guide to old photographic processes" to people who then (surprise !) ask
me how to get it. I got mine from a friend in London who went to
Silverprint and bought (the spiral edition) with English money, but I know
it's been ordered by both mail and e-mail from here and there...

If one wanted to order by mail from Silverprint -- are you there Randall?
-- how to do that? Is charge card possible? Or, I believe some folks got
a copy somehow else. Any info out there?

Judy