Re: Spirits of Salts

From: Campos & Davis Photos (photos@campos-davis.co.uk)
Date: 04/29/00-01:53:58 AM Z

The spiral bound edition is on sale at Silverprint. You can order by email,
fax or telephone, but don't expect super fast service the way you might
expect in the USA. They are very busy with orders at the moment. I'm not
sure if the spiral version is available elsewhere, but it certainly makes
it easier to read the book in the darkroom because the pages keep open.

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road
London N10 2BT
Tel/Fax + 44 181 883 8638
email: photos@campos-davis.co.uk
WEB SITE: http://www.campos-davis.co.uk

----------
> From: Sil Horwitz <silh@earthlink.net>
> To: alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
> Subject: Re: Spirits of Salts
> Date: Saturday, 29 April, 2000 7:36 AM
>
> At 2000/04/29 12:26 AM -0400, Judy wrote:
>
> >I've been recommending Webb & Reed's book "Spirits of Salts, a working
> >guide to old photographic processes" to people who then (surprise !) ask
> >me how to get it. I got mine from a friend in London who went to
> >Silverprint and bought (the spiral edition) with English money, but I
know
> >it's been ordered by both mail and e-mail from here and there...
> >
> >If one wanted to order by mail from Silverprint -- are you there
Randall?