Re: Self-toning Gelatin P.O.P.

From: Richard Maddox (slow_emulsions@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 04/29/00-07:10:43 AM Z

Hi Liam,

I just glanced at your note and would like to answer
you in detail. But first, before I reread and address
your letter, may I inquire as to which edition and
page number of Glafkides you are looking at? and yes
The Illford manual ocr would be helpful. I would like
to know the exact name / subname of the manual since
you did not find a date. (There was The Ilford Manual
of Photography pub. in 1944....) anyway, let me reread
your post... and oh, are you just adapting the
information from Glafkides or are you trying to
duplicate a formula presented there?

I will get back with you after I have reread your
note.

RM.