Re: Traveling Portfolio

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 08/03/00-06:05:41 PM Z

>> How does one make submissions for the Alt Process travelling portfolio?

Hi Don and all,

Currently the traveling portfolio is organized by me. I make the announcement for the portfolio, and anyone who is interested can submit up to 2 prints, then we circulate among contributors and some viewers.

>> Is there any critique done on the work or is just a you show yours and I'll show you mine exchange?

There is an internal mailing list for the critique, discussion, etc. We don't want to put the discussion on this main list since not everyone is interested in it.

The next call will probably be mid or end of August, and I usually give people at least a month to prepare their print(s).

I lost my computer last Friday due to a thunderstorm, so I am not checking my emails regularly until my new computer comes in. For anyone who is currently participating in the traveling portfolio, please don't feel alarmed if you post me a question but didn't get an answer for a few days. I am using a computer at a public library to type this....

Dave S