Re: Kodak to re-introduce Super-XX

From: Dan Smith, Photographer (shooter@brigham.net)
Date: 08/03/00-01:34:54 PM Z

If so, someone out there must have a LOT of money to bankroll the
reformulating of the emulsion and once again setting up the macinery to
handle it. As I understand it you would be talking in $$$ terms in the
millions, not just an extra run or two from existing film coatings.

I will believe it when I see it.

But, with Bergger, FP4+, TriX and the newer TMax with its tremendous
push/pull abilities on the market, why any perceived need for this older
film?

dan smith