Re: f/stop calculation

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: 08/04/00-03:35:03 PM Z

go to www.zeroimage.com Zero has a calculator in his site.you just enter the info
and it gives you the f stop.
Zero makes a great little 6x6 pinhole camera that is a work of art I have one hand made
in Hong hong and under $100
You need what I think they call flash to use the calculator I can not use it on my iopener
but I used it at a frinds to computer find the info for some pinhole camers I have made.
James Romeo