Fix in lith printing

From: Bernard Herman (the-hermans@erols.com)
Date: 08/04/00-06:52:53 PM Z

I need some assistance in handling the bleaching effect that I am
getting when I placed a lith print in fix.
I have tried rapid fix, regular fix, and dilute fix as suggested in Tim
Rudman's book. It is more noticed using Luminos' Charcoal paper, but
also noticed in Forte Elegance and Sterling Lith.
any suggestions about avoiding or getting around this problem would be
greatly appreciated.
Bernard D. Herman
the-hermans@erols.com