Re: Icefields?

From: David J. Romano (romano@agfa.com)
Date: 08/09/00-01:20:21 PM Z

Another random dot screening program which is available, and that I've worked with is UGRA Velvet Screening. UGRA is a Swiss printing
research organization. I worked for them about 5 years ago. The program is very versatile. Go to the website at

http://www.ugra.ch/ugra_e/products/velvet/index.html

Hope this helps

Dave