Re: Baryta paper as a substrate for alt processes.

From: Colin McKie (colinmckie@xtra.co.nz)
Date: 08/09/00-05:04:45 PM Z

Craig Koshyk wrote:

> Sorry for any problems with the site folks...it is brand spanking new and
> still has some glitches. I'm looking into a fix for the wonky pages that
> happen in some browsers. Please stand by. In the meantime try reloading the
> pages if you use Netscape. That sometimes works.
>
> Craig

Hi Craig,

Just opened your page in Dreamweaver, and your problem is font size.
Your text boxes are growing beyond their specified dimensions to
accomodate the text, causing overlaps. If your browser is set to use a
small font it will look OK, but a larger setting will cause problems.

This is one of the biggest problems in getting Web pages to look good to
everybody.

Nobody said Web design was easy!

Straighten that out and the site will look good.

Cheers,

Colin McKie

http://www.foggy-peak.co.nz/