Re: Cranes Parchmont

From: Sil Horwitz (silh@earthlink.net)
Date: 08/15/00-11:46:59 PM Z

At 2000/08/15 09:49 PM -0500, Jason Plunkett wrote:
>I'm looking for a supplier of Cranes Parchmont paper. I can't seem to
>locate Cranes website (I think they have one). In the past I've been able
>to get it from Bostick-Sullivan but it doesn't appear any longer on their
>on-line catalog. Can anyone help?

The correct modern name for this paper is Crane's #90 Cover. There are many
paper suppliers on the Web who can supply it, and you can find them by
doing a name search. I get it from Anchor Paper in St Paul, MN, at a very
reasonable price, but any supplier of Crane's should have it.

Sil Horwitz, FPSA
Technical Editor, PSA Journal
teched@psa-photo.org
silh@earthlink.net