Re: Textbook suggestions

From: Susan Bloom (sbloom@wmdc.edu)
Date: 08/18/00-07:18:50 AM Z

I second the recommendation of Horenstein's Basic Photography book. I've
used it for 15 years. It is more than ample in detail and less expensive
than most. I figure students are also buying film, paper, etc. ...so
supplies really crunch their pocketbook. If I can help them a little buy
requiring a text that is less expensive they have more money for film.
Sue Bloom