Re: A site for soaring eyes

From: Rod Fleming (rodfleming@sol.co.uk)
Date: 08/23/00-08:47:16 AM Z

Jon,

Dear God, a reminder went out yesterday! What do you people do- block the
moderator?

Anyway here's it again.

H O W T O U N S U B S C R I B E

Unsubscribe requests should NOT be send to the list address, they need to
be sent to a different email address.

To unsubscribe from this list send a message to the address:

alt-photo-process-request@sask.usask.ca

with the message

unsubscribe alt-photo-process-l

Please note the last letter of this command is the letter "el" not the
number "one".

And not, as in your case, the letter "e". Please pay attention at the back!

Rod