APIS Alternative?

From: Art Chakalis (achakali@gcfn.org)
Date: 08/24/00-09:11:15 PM Z

Does anyone else have non-refundable airline tickets? Depending upon how
many of us show up, we may, or rather may we, have an informal gathering?
(We would need to rename it though . . . Alternative APIS . . . AAPIS.)

All kidding aside, I was looking forward to the gathering and find this
very disappointing. An exchange of information/photos would be welcomed.

Sincerely, Art

Art Chakalis
Columbus, Ohio, USA

P.S. - Pity that our French friends didn't get 1st choice early last year.