Web site display space

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 08/25/00-07:50:52 AM Z

I am in the process of developing a web site for my photography and have
included a gallery page(s) for "Photos by Others".

I will be happy to include one Photo from anyone whose interested or who
needs to share an image for discussion.

Send an image with the following characteristics:

    *4X5 in size and 72 DPI - number of bytes to be less than 25K
         (many of the images I'm using are under 10K - I feel that smaller
is better
           because the screens paint much faster and the quality doesn't
suffer that much)
     *Title of Image
     *Photographer's name and email address on a single line in the email
     Any reference to the Alt type, ie, PT/PD, Gum, etc

* Required

If you have any questions, please email me off list.

Nick

PS. the site is not quite ready.