Old Fortezo paper

From: Jonathan Bailey (quryhous@midcoast.com)
Date: 12/01/00-07:09:09 AM Z

Greetings-

Please forgive the cross-list posting....

I would love to find some of the *old* Fortezo Poly-WarmTone paper made by
Forte. Polywarm was replaced a year or so ago with Poly Warmtone PLUS.

While I am more than satisfied with the new PLUS version, there is one
split-toning process which depended on the old paper exclusively.

Anyone out there sitting on a stash of the old paper who might like to
liquidate some it for a little extra Christmas cash???? I would offer to
pay something of a premium over your costs - depending on what size/how much
you've got. I might even discuss paying 100% and offering a print into the
bargain as well.... Let's talk!

Thanks!

Jon Bailey