Re: All Gum Show online exhibit

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 12/07/00-10:26:43 PM Z

Darryl,

> The All Gum Show physically closed last week, but the online version
> lives on... go to
> http://www.tir.com/~dbjl/All_Gum_Site/Index.html

Thank you for bringing this exhibit to us. I'm not sure how many of these
artists are using the list but I think it would be wonderful if any of them
could speak to us about any or all of the pieces in the gallery. And I don't
necessarily mean a technical discussion although for me that would be
interesting too.

Thanks to all of the artists for this really excellent and exciting work.

Don Bryant