Re: 2nd try

From: S p G j M F (jfoster@uclink.berkeley.edu)
Date: 12/13/00-03:25:50 PM Z

FotoDave@aol.com wrote:

> To all, this is a reminder that the unsubscribe instruction is in the weekly
> reminder! If that is not enough, maybe we will try to do a daily reminder or
> hourly reminder. ;-)
>
> To Jim, please note that you need to send the unsubscribe information to a
> ***different address***. Here is the complete instruction:
>
> H O W T O U N S U B S C R I B E
>
> Unsubscribe requests should NOT be send to the list address, they need to
> be sent to a different email address.
>
> To unsubscribe from this list send a message to the address:
>
> alt-photo-process-request@sask.usask.ca
>
> with the message
>
> unsubscribe alt-photo-process-l
>
> Please note the last letter of this command is the letter "el" not the
> number "one".

not sure if you are the list owner, but here is what I get as an error
message when I try to unsubscribe:

Error processing the command: unsubscribe alt-photo-process-l S p G j M
F <jfoster@uclink.berkeley.edu>
the mailing list
alt-photo-process-l
%MAILSERV-W-PRV, insufficient privilege or file protection violation
Use the HELP command to get a list of legal MAILSERV commands.

thanks for any suggestions,
Jeff

--
Jeff Foster

257 Evan Hall, UC Berkeley Berkeley, CA 94720