Gelabrom sensitizers

From: Mac Legrandi (juicebox@my-deja.com)
Date: 12/22/00-01:22:53 PM Z

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hello!

In the book HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHIC PROCESSES it give a formula for Gelabrome sensitizer (below). It mention there are two bath sensitizers as well as variations on the single bath. My plan is to coat art paper with Silver Print liquid emulsion. I'd appreciate any other sensitizer formulas and comments which may be best.

Also, is the a substitute for Succinic acid?

SENSITIZER:

POT. DICHRO. 12g
POT. FERRI 16g
POT. BROM. 8 g