Re: new cyntype health issues

From: Emma feldman (ladyoflemon@hotmail.com)
Date: 12/25/00-02:55:02 PM Z

Hi Birdie.

I recently have been using the New Cyanotype kit that Photographers fomulary puts out and I use a resporator and gloves and the usual.  I do it in my basement where the light is nice and dim and the ventalation is good.  The new kit is good b/c the blue colours are a bit brighter and punchier.  The problem is that this kit contains more chemicals then the first kit did.  I would wear a repirator when handling the new cyanotype kit.

-emma