Re: Poor old Blue!

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 12/30/00-01:06:49 AM Z

On Fri, 29 Dec 2000, Darlington Media Group wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> >>Size for size, probably the most valuable jewel of an 'alternative print'
> >>in the whole wide world is a poor old cyanotype.

Tony, that's a great story. Thank you & thank Ware... but I thought you
were going to bring up Man Ray... And I'd bet Anna Atkins would fetch a
penny or two, also Robert Rauschenberg. But why do we have to tell people?
Do we want the WHOLE WORLD scouring flea markets for cyano ??? (Either
way, the rant itself was excellent -- positively Wildean.)

Judy