Re: negative damage

From: Dave & Erin (dfisher@nstar.net)
Date: 02/03/00-12:29:57 AM Z

Kathryn

My name is Erin and I am a grad student and I scan a lot of my negs. The
moire pattern is common when scanning negatives. At school I am using a
Linotype scanner and it came with a liquid solution that you put some on the
scanner and then lay your negs down and it prevents the moire pattern. Once
you are done scanning you just wipe off the liquid from both the scanner and
your negs and this liquid does not hurt your negs. I am sorry but I dont
know what the solution is called off the top of my head but I will check
tomorrow at school for the exact name.

Erin Fisher