RE: Need help form UK

From: Randall Webb (randall.webb@lineone.net)
Date: 02/04/00-11:59:48 AM Z

re Stoddard brushes. Silverprint uk stocks them . I don't get a rake off for this info!!

<snip>

Back to my new copy of " Spirts pf Salts" under Bromoil " A new range of inexpensive brushes made specifcally for bromoil has recently come onto the market made by STODDARD Ltd. Who in the Uk can I contact on the brushes? Stoddard or a dealer. Thank you for your help. James Romeo