Re: Droppers and brushes

From: John Richardson (jrplatinum@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/08/00-11:28:56 AM Z

I have been using pipettes for all prints larger than 8"x10". Precision is not
the object, but speed. It takes a long time to count out 20-40 drops of
solution. Someone wrote here that it takes too long. You need to buy also a
pipette pump. You just suck up the exact amount you want and squirt it out
into your mixing vessel. Do clean the pipettes in distilled water so that no
residue is left and use the same pipette for each solution. The 1 ml size is
what I use.

John