Re: toner pigments, transfer lithography

From: Garet Denise (garet@rmi.net)
Date: 02/09/00-09:18:05 AM Z

>Can anyone can tell me about the permanence of toner pigments,
specifically
>Canon pigment/toners from the 700-950 series laser printer/copiers?
>
>-- Ira Bartell

Apparently quite archival, at least in black. Gordon Holstlander
(benevolent host of this list) posted info on this topic about a year or
two ago. He provided a site by printmaker Nik Semenoff at:

http://duke.usask.ca/~semenoff/

By the way this, too, is in the archives at
http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=altphotoprocess

Garet