Colourphotogravure

From: Lasse Mellberg (biskops@algonet.se)
Date: 02/10/00-01:45:17 PM Z

Hello I have been more and more interested in to making
copperphotogravures in
colour.We have done some sucesfully gravures but I do have problem in
the dark areas
and have wherefor been more study the diffrent ways to make separations
are now going to make some tests using t - max 100 and pyrodeveloper.Is
somebody working with photogravure on copper still or is it the polymer
the thing people work with?
Have somebody experience from making separationnegatives with
pyrodeveloper?

Lasse Mellberg