Re: H and D Curve and the ISO Scale equivalents?

From: Richard Knoppow (dickburk@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 02/11/00-05:55:26 PM Z

At 12:34 PM 02/11/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi!
  I meant to add that if you have an older Kodak film handbook which lists
Kodak speeds they can be devided by 2 to get the equivalent of current ISO
speeds. Devide by 4 for the equivalent in _original_ ASA speeds.
 I forgot about the extensive chart in _Handbook of Photography_ , Henney
and Dudley, as mentioned by Les Newcomer. This is a good book to grab if
you find one.

----
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles,Ca.