RE: transfer solvents

From: Randall Webb (randall.webb@lineone.net)
Date: 02/11/00-06:17:06 PM Z

My friend Doctor Watson suggests that it must have been some obscure reference to English middle class manners, but that is not my speciality. However I take your point on acetone and thinners although I mostly work with cheap black and white photocopies. As far as ink jet is concerned then I leave that to Bill Gates.
<snip>
And how, I can't resist asking, can you say that with such confidence,
Sherlock?