Re: International standard light

From: Ray Rogers (earthsoda@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/12/00-12:38:25 PM Z

Yes, I belive there is. But being INTERNATIONAL I
suggest you check ISO publications on the matter.
That would be the hard way.

The easy way would be to contact people who do
research that depends upon viewing conditions. A lot
of this kind of work is being done as I understand it.
You just have to know where to look.

Do you know how I can contact a Phil Robbins, (he
works with liquid emulsion). If you do, and as a
result I am able to make contact, I would be very
appreciative. (And if you still haven't found the info
you need, I could probably dig it up.)

--- Campos & Davis Photos <photos@campos-davis.co.uk>