Re: aerosol

From: Ken Sinclair (photo1@telusplanet.net)
Date: 02/14/00-10:32:55 AM Z

Dean,
A quick visit to the local hardware store or Costco for the plastic spray
bottles (where they sell them in a 6 pack) might do the trick. I got them
for "spot spraying" herbicide on the unwanted weeds in the lawn. These
finger "pump" sprays can produce relatively "fine" droplets that might meet
you needs.

Ken

>I would like to get a "spray can' effect by spraying developer on prints.
>Does anyone know if if there is some way to simulate or build an aerosol can
>which I can fill with developer? Does anyone know if there is some business
>who would fill/make an aerosol can of this kind for me? Thanks,

[||/\/\/\/\/\/\|| Ken Sinclair RBP, FBPA
[|| ||-| Applied Photographic Services
[|| || | Lethbridge,
[|| || | Alberta, Canada,
[|| ||-| (403) 381-1654.